MCP Engineering Plastics Limited are Dimpled PTFE suppliers and Dimpled PTFE manufacturers.
Dimpled PTFE sheets are generally used in the civil engineering and construction ﬁeld. Dimpled PTFE sheets are the perfect solution to thermal expansion and load problems usually connected with heavy structural elements.
One of the most common applications for dimpled sheets is the insertion between 2 movable or expanding and contracting elements, such as a bridge, whereby Dimpled PTFE facilitates frictionless bearings. These work as a self-lubricating system, exempt from weather interference and the need of maintenance.
- Durable sliding properties
- Unaffected by weather conditions
- Self-lubricating properties
- PTFE guarantees superior wear characteristics
- Proven track record of success
- Long-time experience
- Our PTFE meets European Standard EN 1337-2 requirements
- Our PTFE meets US Standard AASHTO requirements
- One side etched for safe bonding
MCP Engineering Plastics Limited, based on the Hertfordshire and Essex County border, are an established and experienced Dimpled PTFE supplier and manufacturer to a range of industries throughout the UK. We have a wide range of filled materials, in all sizes, ready for despatch, ex-stock.